- TECHNOLOGY H+I+R+P. The HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) Material is formulated by a polymer injected into very precise blocks to provide better properties such as lightness and impact resistance.
- “ECE” approved protection
- Sportcam support
- DOT approved protection
- Removable and washable pads:
- All MT HELMETS helmet pads are easily removable for cleaning with warm water and neutral soap.
- The pads are antiallergic and antibacterial.
- To have effective ventilation, it is imperative that the air actually enters the hull.
- MT HELMETS uses high-tech air permeable fabrics inside the high-end helmet.
- To have good ventilation one of the most important features is the extraction of air in the back of the helmets.
- The extractor facilitates the creation of an air flow through the hull so that heat can be evacuated from inside it.
FIRE RETARDANT INTERIOR:
- The materials used for the interiors of MT HELMETS helmets are made with flame retardant fibers to ensure optimum safety.
MULTIPLE INTERNAL TISSUES:
- We have a diversity of fabrics for the interiors of the helmets.
QUICK ACTIVATION OF VENTILATION:
- This system has the advantage that it is very easy to use, with or without gloves.
- The result of this ease of use is that the driver does not have to look for a small lever in the helmet and therefore minimizes the time that the driver must release the handlebar to operate the air control, which increases safety.
- Metal micrometric closure system
- Internal shell of high impact absorption.
- Multiple density internal polystyrene
- Easy screen disassembly system
- Internal sunscreen system
|SIZE||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (CM )|
What's in the box
- Manual Book
- Protective sheath