**DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children.
** Do note that any products which are categorised as Dangerous Goods are not allowed to be posted using any air transportation - PROHIBITED EAST MALAYSIA TO MAKE ORDER!
Muc-Off Wet Weather Lube is an ultra-durable, long distance bicycle chain lubricant that’s been specifically formulated to excel over long distances in harsh and muddy conditions. Our state-of-the art formula has been derived from high-performance biodegradable ingredients
Muc-Off Wet Weather Lube penetrates deep into your chain links forming an even and long-lasting lubricating film to reduce metal-on-metal wear and offers total protection against corrosion. Our integral anti-wear and extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide a silky-smooth gear change and an ultra-efficient drive chain.
- Ensures silky smooth gear shifts
- Reduces friction and energy consumption
- Repels water for chain and component protection
- Excels in harsh, muddy riding conditions
- Extreme pressure additives for increased efficiency
- Readily biodegradable
- Contains UV detection dye to ensure full coverage
- Can be applied to chain, shifters, cables and derailleurs
- Ideal for all types of bicycles
- Bubble gum fragrance
*Only contents are biodegradable.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use and use at room temperature.
- Clean drive train thoroughly before wet chain lube application.
- Ensure drive train area is dry.
- Spray a moderate amount of Muc-Off Wet Weather Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Wipe of any excess with a cloth. For optimum performance leave to soak in overnight.
DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Avoid contact with eyes!